RELMICROS EMBEDDED SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT
Embedded systems are an important part of our daily lives due to their deployment in various applications. Embedded systems involve both custom-designed hardware and software, which require to be simultaneously developed to design high-efficiency, high-performance, low-power and reliable systems.
RelMicroS acts as a single point for delivering complete embedded system development, through high qualified experience in the integration of hardware and software.
Hardware Features For RelMicroS Embedded Systems
- Very small area … allow them to be embedded in devices where space is very limited.
- Power efficiency … give them an edge where saving on power is concerned.
- Self-contained … make them very reliable under harsh environmental conditions.
- Low operating cost ... grant them to increase the profitability of customers.
- Available specification:
- Host Processor: 32-bit Octa-core
- Coprocessor: 64-core
- Memory: 2GB DDR4
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- Power: 5V DC
- Storage: 64GB eMMC
Software Features For RelMicroS Embedded Systems
- Very high computing performance.
- Parallel computing using task-based and data-based parallelism.
- Support execution across heterogeneous platforms consisting of central processing units (CPUs), and other coprocessors.
- Support diverse hardware peripherals.
- High security and reliability.
- Easy integration for new applications.